On Aug 25, 2013
Is your leadership team meeting your expectations?
If it is – Congratulations - keep up the good work!
If it is not – we can help.
We know the small-business challenges:
- lack of time: everyone talks about being too busy to handle current work let alone something new
- lack of accountability: deadlines pass and goals are not achieved
- communication difficulties: there’s lots of talk…and too much of it is confused and negative
- lack of customer connection: something is getting lost between good intentions and delivery…and client satisfaction could be much better
We have small-business solutions:
- simple tools and straightforward methods, designed to improve the way leaders communicate with one another, make decisions, and take the actions that deliver results
- mentoring and group guidance, designed to support, educate, and energize leaders and the people on their leadership teams
We offer new approaches to problem-solving. We specialize in solving people problems and process problems. We do this by concentrating on:
Talents – People generally only have a vague understanding of their talents. A couple of quick 1-on-1 sessions can identify Talents and create the Talent-Opportunity-Knowledge-Skills pattern that is proven to improve both motivation and performance of tasks.
Communication – There are 4 key communication areas:
- General Communication: for accountability and results
- Idea & Innovation Communication: to promote changes for the better
- Resolving Disputes: clarifying interests and expectations
- Client Communications: from marketing to getting profitable deals done
We offer support in these 4 communication areas.